Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Life With Cali

Everyday, around 1:30 to 2 pm, my cat Cali will come upstairs where I'm sitting at my computer looking up pictures of Leonard Nimoy on Pinterest.

Don't judge me.

She will not fully come into the room I'm in. Instead she will sit at the door way, scream at me a few times and try to look cute, so I will stop my Leonardy pursuits and feed her lunch.

Wouldn't you like to feed a cat like me?

Look at me, all cute and rolling around like a spaz.

I will even stretch my wee little paws out toward you mommy.

You're just going to sit there and take pictures of me?

I'm so done.

I don't know what's more disturbing. The Leonard Nimoy admission or the fact that my cat and I know each other as well as we do. Either way…send help.


1 comment:

  1. Jen, we'd like to invite you to become one of our Authors in Alexandria.

    In addition to posting on anything you wish, as you desire, you may of course mirror posts you've already written from here or elsewhere promote your photography, to gain a different or additional audience or for any other reason that appeals to you.

    If you think you might be interested, contact me through Alexandria and I'll forward our formal invitations for you to look over and return if you decide to proceed.

    Come contribute your perspectives and opinions to the ongoing conversations there or, even better, start some new - and different - ones of your own.

    I look forward to hearing from you.

    H. M. Stuart
    Alexandria

    ReplyDelete